As a government loan applicant, you may have been advised by your Departmental Head on the requirements for a housing loan. Otherwise, you can refer to the website http://www.lppsa.gov.my for further information. However, we have your convenience to list down all the following documents required for your loan application:
- Application form to be completed in detail.
- Letter of Confirmation and recommendation from your Departmental Head.
- Processing fees (RM1.00 for every RM1,000.00 of loan amount)
- Borang VII (Format VII) – Declaration from the borrower giving consent to the Federal Government to deduct from his/her salary on the loan instalments (inclusive of interest)
- Copy of the title deed.
- Lampiran A – Declaration from the developer consenting to a registrar’s caveat.
- Format XIV – To be endorsed by the developer and the borrowers’ solicitors.
- Solicitor’s declaration – confirmation of stakeholder and finalisation of loan documents. Borang Akuan SPP 21/86 – Lampiran IV.
- Letter to the housing loan unit confirming the ability to settle the difference between loan and purchase price ( if its not a 100% loan).
- Copy of Power of Attorney, if the agreement has been attested by the Power of Attorney.
- Certificate of Fitness – for completed house.
- The progress payments will be released by the Housing Loan Division only when the title (landed unit) and loan agreement cum assignments (strata unit) has been registered at the land office and High Court respectively.
|Monthly Income (RM)||Loan Eligibility (RM)|
|8,500 and above||600,000|
|6,500 to 8,499||562,000|
|5,500 to 6,499||525,000|
|4,500 to 5,499||500,000|
|3,500 to 4,499||475,000|
|3,000 to 3,499||400,000|
|2,500 to 2,999||350,000|
|2,000 to 2,499||320,000|
|1,500 to 1,999||260,000|
|1,200 to 1,499||210,000|
|1,000 to 1,199||150,000|
|999 and below||120,000|